Wednesday, August 13

Phoenix AZ Steph and Nate's Wedding 6-28

We are waiting in front of the temple for Steph and Nate in the Phoenix heat. Marlon is from Texas City Texas , south of Houston and I have seen him smoke meats and fry turkeys down there, but I have never seen him sweat like he did today
What's up?
They are going to have a lot of fun together!!
Sky and Dad at play!
I vision myself as about 150 lbs, so I always end up in these
positions sitting on Marlon's lap ...poor guy

Beautiful Stephanie ready to dive into the seriousness of marriage:)
Lydia and Linda with MacKenzie

5 Allen girls All beautiful, All different!
Cherry and Scott





You know when you are just really happy you did something. I was soooo happy Marlon and Sky joined me to celebrate Steph and Nate's wedding w/ the Allens. It was so nice to see everyone doing so well, older & mature but still the same!


1 comment:

Lydia said...

It was so good to see you there. Sky is such a doll!!! There's no doubt we're all older, but mature??? not so sure.