Saturday, August 23

It really is changing fast

Well, Cherry says I am suppose to write down these feeling because I will forget them. But, I really miss nursing Sky. She is starting to take her first steps and it feels like she is running away from me. Which in reality I know she is...ahhhh. It is just like our little bond is gone. I miss the little moments through the day that we would just chill. Kind of like a tea break, but no tea and no gossip. She is growing up into a very fun girl. She loves to play, especially standing behind my back when I am sitting down or under the sheets when I am making the beds. And, she has this laugh....it is sooo contagious. So, lately she gives thes hugs....she has stopped with the open mouth kisses, but she hugs you really tight before you put her to bed...Marlon and I say it gives her at least another 5 minutes. And, then the other night I was rubbing her back and when I pulled up to leave the room she signals for me to keep rubbing...huh? so I did it again and sure enough she waves me back, Love you Sky baby

1 comment:

Emily R said...

ok, sky has to be the CUTEST!!! yay for being a mom, and enjoying it. you will love looking back on it...