Saturday, January 26

Out of the Woods

It's been 8 days since surgery. I went in for a Left Knee ACL repair. Dr. Bernot found cartilage damage and did a new technique that requires me to stay on both crutches for 3 weeks. He took the screw out from the previous surgery and was so nice that he removed the last scar and attempted the make a cleaner cut. (Part of me is crossing my fingers, part of me is over my legs looking presentable) I anticipated a week (as usual with my other ACLs) of being down and out... looks like I am going to be at my parents for 3 weeks. They are being soo nice and patient with ME, MARLON, and SKY! Ahhhh! Sky has turned on me now that I am immobile and goes to anyone walking by. 1 week down 2 weeks to go. I will add the pics of my surgery and my knee later! New Years Resolutions....Bertha is still at bay, Still Nursing, and working with rehab on the knee.

2 comments:

Emily R said...

so are you in dallas???
do you need cherry and i to bring you some soup????

Cherry Allen said...

I hope you are feeling better....